A lot of people have thought about hiring Chicago limousine services. But not too many people know that there are things that you should remember when it comes to hiring or riding in a Chicago limousine, or any city limousine. Here are a few tips to remember.
The first thing to remember when it comes to the limo driver is that if you treat them well, chances are that they will treat you well too. Here are some general etiquette rules to remember in a limo.
- Don’t insist on carrying people than the limousine is able to hold.
- Respect the limo service Chicago inside as well as outside. Remember that it’s the driver’s discretion whether you can use the divider.
- Absolutely no underage smoking, drinking, no narcotics, and don’t stand so that you are poking out of the sunroof. If the driver sees that you are not acting properly or doing anything illegal, they can terminate the ride without giving you a refund.
- Don’t leave any valuables in the limo when you’re not in it.
- Keep in mind that it’s to give the driver a tip of between 15 and 20%. It’s even better if you place the money into an envelope.
If you are thinking of hiring a limousine, a good place that you can turn to is Chicago elegant limousine. They have many years of experience and they have plenty of satisfied customers over the years. They can provide you with lots of great service.